"Except for the point, the still point, there would be no dance, and there is only the dance." ~ T.S. Eliot in "Burnt Norton"

Thursday, May 24, 2012

RadioLab Remix

The super cool people over at RadioLab just posted this contest, which involves re-imagining RadioLab episodes. I'd love to see what some of you come up with in relation to this. And there is a $500 prize.

Also, since we are talking about RadioLab, they have a program in which you can become a lab partner (cute, huh?).

Anyway, with the dissertation taking up my full attention at the moment, I don't have time to reinvent a RadioLab episode, as much as I might like to...though there is a strong possibility Tina might be able to talk me into some kind of collaborative project :)

But perhaps some of you do. And if so, I think you should. And then you should share it with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment