1. Why do people get scared of robots that have AI with human features but like the AI robots with non-human features?
2. Do you believe this is true?
3. Cartoon AI robots are considered "cute" but scientists strive to make AI robots that look very much like humans. Does this mean that we are trying to create them "in our image" like God created us?
4. Is this arrogant of us to believe we can recreate humans?
5. Also do you believe that we will ever be able to have a fully automated robot that thinks and acts like a human would?
6. What are the repercussions of this happening?
Please watch the video below that explains more about "The Uncanny Valley" and have fun discussing.
-Carrie W, Patrick C, and Chris S